Hide other sections
After teaching in the English department for the last twelve years at Pitman High School, I am proud to continue working for this exemplary school district as Director of Curriculum and Instruction. With pride, I applaud all teacher and staff contributions to our district's tradition of academic excellence. Here, our faculty and staff members continue to align curricula to state standards, enhance academic/extra-curricular programs, and implement innovative, research-based instructional practices.
In my role as the district's HIB Anti-Bullying Coordinator, I recognize our students' emotional and social needs and focus on developing character education programs across the district.
Please contact me regarding any inquiries related to curriculum and instruction.
- curricular alignment and development
- professional development
- Virtual High School/online education opportunities
- instructional resources and textbooks
- grant opportunities (including NCLB)
- Supplemental Education Services offerings
- teacher and principal evaluation reform
- district benchmark and state-mandated assessments
- technology policies & tech-related instructional practices
- Harassment, Intimidation, & Bullying (HIB) and Teen Dating Violence policies
- tuition students' program
- Everyday Math initiative