I am very proud and blessed to serve the community of Pitman as Superintendent of Schools. I have spent almost my entire career as an educator in Pitman schools, and over that time, have come to know many local individuals and families. I love the community and the people that make it their home. Pitman families enthusiastically support their schools, and their children benefit greatly as a result. I am also proud to have taught in the Pitman schools, and I value the time that I spent with students - helping in some way to shape their growth as learners and as individuals. The time that I spent as a classroom teacher and building principal also allowed me to work alongside an exceptional group of educators, from whom I have learned a great deal. I look forward to serving the community for the coming years as leader of this fine school district.
- University of Pennsylvania - Bachelor of Arts, History (1987)
- Widener University - Master of Education, Social Studies Education (1993)
- Widener University - Doctor of Education, Educational Leadership (2009)
Pitman Public Schools (1989-present)
- Teacher of Social Studies, Pitman High School (1989-1993)
- Teacher of Social Studies, Pitman Middle School (1993-2002)
- Principal, WCK Walls School (2002-2008)
- Director of Curriculum and Instruction (2008-2011)
- Superintendent of Schools (2011-present)
Colonial School District (1989)
- Teacher of Social Studies, Plymouth-Whitemarsh High School (1989)
I am a native of Philadelphia, where I live with my wife and daughter. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, playing golf, watching sports (all of the Philly teams, plus the Penn Quakers and the Pitman Panthers, of course), and spending time at the Jersey Shore.